Sunday, August 26, 2012

Some New Paintings that You All Might Like

Hi everyone! Good morning! I have to show you some of the paintings I've completed recently.



But first, great to see you here on my blog once again. It's a beautiful Sunday today. Got up late from sleep, but had to go to the gym. After all, one has to take care of one's health, as I hadn't been there more more than a week.

Last weekend saw me at the Ventura harbor, participation in the Arts in the Park event organized by the Ventura Chamber of Commerce. So a few days were very busy, with hardly any time to think about gymming or exercise. So today there was no go but to go.

Title: Purple Rocks, oil pastel on paper

Title: Blue Mountains and Red Landscape, oil pastel on paper


After more than an hour at the machines, now I'm ready to take on the day ahead, as well as the coming week. It's so necessary to take care of the body, I realized once again. I've seen that, for me, there is such a close link between my body and my mind. Only when I have exercised, I can function well mentally too.

Recently I finished a few medium sized as well as small paintings. Lot of time and effort has gone into these works. Hope you like them.

Would get back soon. Need to go out now into the sunshine outside and enjoy the day and also get some Vitamin D.

1 comment:

Indian Art Zone said...

A woman is an epitome of courage, love and determination. She is irreplaceable. Would you like to grace your surroundings with a beautiful painted woman? If yes, IndianArtZone is the right place for you to visit. You get to have a look at the wonderful collections from the online portal. When you decide to purchase, they take responsibility to deliver with care. Plan a visit to their website to know more.